Thursday, October 14, 2010

Interesting Blogging Statistics :-)

Blogging is a very powerful tool to express your thoughts and say "Hello World". Their are millions of blogs available and the people / countries contributing to it are displayed in the chart...

Whats the purpose to display the statistics?

It gives a more meaningful approach to why do I want to blog. Try and add into the pool of bloggers..I guess :-P

Why have I come here?
This piece of interesting statistic along with the cool looking pie chart shows that people are interested to look into blogs (Money, fame, technical, political, sports, news, weather, research, stocks, current affairs, social networking, blogging, health, food, business, family, friends, fame, travel, leisure, adventure, life and what not...)... I decide, I will contribute my part to it, trying to add value to the blogging community. I hope my posts make an appeal to you and can change the way we live... REVOLUTIONISE... :-)

Who Am I?
The About Me section will explain a bit... Iam here, to enjoy blogging, express my view on world, to know your thoughts on my views... Its going to be a mirror that I would look into. Your encouraging and healthy contributions are much appreciated..

What Am I going to do different here?
I would try and talk about worldly views from my perspective, provide facts, encourage constructive comments, try and add value to the society... (I will also have guest bloggers in here who can entertain and impress you with their talks)...

Whats my blog about?
Varied.. Posts will address different and varied audience.. Will label my blogs appropriately as possible..

Whats next?

Start Blogging...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment